Equality Objectives Statement:
NCJS is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. To achieve this, our equality objectives for 2019-2021 are as follows:
- To continue to narrow the gap between the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and others.
- To improve the attainment of prior middle attainers at the end of Key Stage 2.
- To narrow the gap between the attendance of disadvantaged and SEND pupils to others.
- To ensure the curriculum promotes equality and diversity in modern day Britain.
- To ensure that all pupils are given similar opportunities with regards to after-school clubs and activities.
- To allow equal access to information for all parents/carers.
- To ensure the school environment is accessible as possible to all pupils, staff and visitors.
- To work towards achieving the Educate and Celebrate Award for LGBTQ+.