Moving Forward, Aiming High!
Visions and Values
Our Aims & Values -
- To ensure that the pupil is at the centre of each and every decision made.
- To prepare children, intellectually, socially and morally for life in modern day Britain
- Each and every child deserves a world-class education.
- To ensure that learning is consistently challenging and inspiring, allowing pupils to explore, question and think.
- To ensure that the school is positive in its approaches, striving to instill self-confidence through collaborative learning and rewarding achievements.
- All school staff acknowledge that ever improving skills through continued professional learning , dedication and commitment to their role are key to raising standards.
- Those working with children are accountable for their outcomes, at all levels.
- All those working within the school have only the highest expectations of themselves, those they work with and serve.
- All school staff are committed to addressing the individual needs of the pupils, regardless of circumstance.
- All parties involved in the school seek to create solutions and not problems; they do not look for flaws, but improvements.
- Parents and pupils have a ‘voice’ within the school; their opinions are highly valued and where appropriate act as a foundation for change.
- All those working and learning in school have the right to be respected, feel valued and work within a safe environment.